Throughout the summer I’ve come across some really affordable beauty products that have become a part of my daily routine so I figured I’d share them with you guys 🙂 A lot of these are dupes for higher-end products that I just can’t justify spending so much money on, and why should you when you can find them at the drugstore for a fraction of the price?!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer – This bronzer not only smells like coconuts and vacation but it gives you the most natural glow that blends so nicely! This is one of the many products I have purchased because it is Tati-approved (if you haven’t watched her on YouTube, click that link right now!)
- Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation – I picked up this one up because it was oil-free, which is really important for my skin especially in the summertime. I notice that this foundation is definitely full coverage but very natural looking at the same time! I like that I can’t feel it on my face. It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out either.
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – I have this highlighter in rose gold and it is by far the best drugstore highlighter I have ever tried – it is so smooth, not chunky/chalky at all and gives such a nice highlighted glow to the skin!
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil – This may seem like a random item but it has been a game changer for my skin (I do not apply it on my face.) I apply it every night after I shower and shave, and it makes my skin so soft and I have noticed that my skin tone is more even and any scarring from shaving seems to have lightened. I have always loved Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream so I knew I would love this too.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Bronze it Bronzer – This bronzer is great for your face and your body. I use this mostly when I have applied self-tanner and I need my face to blend with my neck and chest. It gives a really nice natural looking glow without looking “too bronzed!”
- Trader Joe’s 100% Pure Jojoba Oil – This oil is a more recent find and I did not know how my skin would react to it because it is so sensitive and oily already. I am struggling with acne and breakouts and am trying anything at this point. I have been using this for almost two weeks now and my skin feels so hydrated and smooth. Jojoba oil is known to soothe and cleanse pores but I didn’t know if it would do that for me! So far I am loving it.
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick – I love this because it feels like a chapstick but gives you color as well! These smell so good too.
- Maybelline The City Mini Palette – I LOVE this palette. I got the “Rooftop Bronzes” palette and it is the only palette I’ve used daily since I purchased it. These shadows are dupes for some shades in the Naked Palettes – and only a fraction of the price!
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss – I was looking for a dupe to the Buxom plumping gloss (which I love) and the woman in the Target Beauty section recommended this one to me. It works just the same! It gives a nice shine and the tingle makes your lips feel fuller!
What are some of your current drugstore favorites that you think I should try?!