It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post – and there are a few make up, hair and body products that I’ve recently started loving and really wanted to share with you guys. Some are definitely more affordable than others, but I’ve come to realize some things for your skin and hair are really worth splurging on..and maybe sometimes perfume!?
- No7 Pore Minimizing Primer – I have oily skin, that is also sensitive and acne prone. So I usually use oil free products for my face. This one works for all skin types and is really great for smoothing out your pores before applying foundation.
- Maybelline Baddest Beige Lipstick – A few of my favorite bloggers raved about this lipstick. I was never really one to wear lipstick but this is a perfect nude/pink that goes with practically anything! I keep it on me every day!
- Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist – This made me nervous because I have oily skin, so the word “hydrating” in any product makes me nervous to use it. But not only have I heard so many good things about it, I also know how good hyleronic acid is for your skin. I’ve started using this to set my make-up and I really really love it!
- Vita Liberata Body Blur – This is a little on the pricey side (I got this in a goodie bag.) I was honestly hoping that I wouldn’t like it so I wouldn’t buy it again..but, I have used this multiple times now on my legs when I’m either going out on the weekends or going to events, it is SO GOOD. I use it even when I have fake tanner on to give my legs that extra glow/”airbrushed” look. It surprisingly doesn’t transfer onto my clothes or anything either – I’m impressed!
- Loving Tan 2hr Express – I have heard bloggers and some of my friends rave about this self tanner for a while now, and I was itching to try a new one so I picked it up at Ulta last week. It is so good. It definitely still has that “fake tanner” smell, but that doesn’t really ever bother me. It looks a lot more natural than some of the other self tanners I’ve tried, and when it fades, it doesn’t come off too patchy or weird.
- Method Pure Peace Body Wash – I picked this up solely because I was running out of my Sol De Janeiro cream wash and I needed another body wash. As much as I love my Sol De Janeiro one (literally smells like vacation in a bottle), I can’t justify spending $25 on a body wash over and over again. This one caught my eye at Target (where else would I be) and I fell in love with the peony scent. Not only is it cruelty free and all of the things, but the smell ACTUALLY sticks around for even when you’re out of the shower! And, it’s under $8.
- Briogeo Shampoo/Conditioner – I had my eye on this stuff for a while before I actually purchased it. I’ve really been working towards getting my hair healthier and wanted to use more natural products (especially because I do curl it a lot.) I bought this because Tati Westbrook swears by their products – so immediately I was sold. It is a bit pricier than other shampoos, but I only wash my hair once a week, so my shampoo and conditioners usually last me quite a while. Plus, there are no sulfates or any nasty ingredients that are stripping my hair. Definitely worth the money.
- Kristen Ess Texture Spray – One of the things I’ve always hated about my hair was how flat it was, it really does lack volume. Now, not so much, thanks to Halo Beauty (which I’ve shared multiple times before) and this product. I spray this once I’m done curling/styling my hair and it gives it more texture and volume – plus it smells AMAZING.
- Philosophy Warm Cashmere Perfume – I got this in the smaller bottle just to try it (I’m also obsessed with Pink Sugar and this smells similar) and I looove it so much. I love sweet, sugary smells!