Happy Saturday! It’s getting colder here in Illinois, and even though I’m definitely not ready for cold weather – I definitely am ready to dig into my fall wardrobe. I’ve rounded up a few items that I’ve had my eye on for a little while – these items are definitely more of a splurge, that’s why I called it a “wish list.”
- Goodnight Macaroon Over The Knee Boots – I’ve had my eye on these for so so long, but I just haven’t wanted to spend the money on them (even though everyone seems to love them!)
- Rachel Parcell Ruffle Neck Lace Top – I am obsessed with Rachel Parcell’s entire fall collection – I easily could have put all of the items on this wish list, but I decided to just pull my two favorites. I love lace and I am obsessed with the neckline detail of this top.
- Tory Burch Stud Earrings – I got a pair of Tory Burch studs for my birthday YEARS ago, and they just now are starting to fall apart, I wore them almost everyday. These ones are very similar and they go with almost everything and are super simple.
- Le Specs Air Heart Sunglasses – I saw these on Rachel Parcell and have been obsessed ever since!
- BB Dakota Sweater Dress – I love a good sweater dress..this one would be super cute with black OTK boots.
- Goodnight Macaroon Tweed Mini Skirt – This skirt is giving me all of the Blair Waldorf vibes..and I am such a sucker for tweed.
- Rachel Parcell Leopard Print Puffer – I’ve had my eye on this since her fall collection launched, and I’m also obsessed with the leopard print trend still happening.