First gift guide of the holiday season! I’m thinking I will also put together a few more “for her” that include more luxury items? Let me know what you guys think!
1. Monogram Mug – These mugs are so cute and they’re under $15! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
2. Nest Pine Candle – Everyone raves about these candles, and they really do smell AMAZING.
3. Plush Slippers – This style of slippers is really in right now. These are from Amazon, have good reviews and are under $25!
4. Styled Collection David Yurman Dupes – These bracelets will probably always be a part of my gift guides, not only do they look like David Yurman but they are great quality and I love mine!
5. Amazon Stackable Rings – I recently ordered these because I saw livingmybeststyle post about them and I was looking for an affordable set of stackable rings that weren’t super pricey, and wouldn’t turn your finger green..And these were a winner! I’ve been wearing them nonstop and they are great so far! Under $25!
6. Monogram Coasters – I love personalized/monogrammed gifts like these, these are beautiful and under $20!
7. Tula Stocking Stuffer – Tula was truly a GAME CHANGER for my skin..And I’m not just saying that. I really did not think it would work out that way, it has worked for so many people I had thought it was too good to be true. But it really has changed my skin and I have used it daily since I bought it! I started by purchasing a starter kit to see if I really liked it before buying the full size products – if your girlfriend/best friend or family member is interested in trying Tula or on the hunt for a new skincare line, this would be a perfect gift!
8. Halo Beauty – Another GAME CHANGER for my hair, skin and nails. I have been taking these for over a year now and I was really shocked at how much it really has helped. I’ve posted more about this on my Instagram stories!
9. Plush Throw – I am such a sucker for fuzzy blankets. Seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world..and you can never have too many right?? This one has thousands of great reviews and comes in various colors!
I hope this was helpful or gave you some ideas on what to buy the ladies in your life! More gift guides to come!