1 – Target Striped Cozy Lounge Sweatshirt – $20 / Striped Cozy Lounge Shorts – $15
2 – Amazon Jogger Pant – $20
3 – Target Tie-Dye Cropped Sweatshirt – $20 / Tie-Dye Shorts – $15
4 – Target Beautifully Soft Pajama Set – $25
5 – Target Cozy Lounge Jogger Pant – $20
6 – Target Dip Dye Hoodie – $20 / Dip Dye Shorts – $15
7 – Amazon Cropped Hoodie – $20 – comes in tons of colors and has great reviews!
8 – Target Fleece Lounge Sweatshirt – $20
Because a lot of us are working from home during these times, we may not be changing out of our leggings/sweatpants much. Don’t get me wrong – I definitely think getting ready and dressed for the day increases your productivity and makes you feel a lot better, but some days are just meant for loungewear (if I’m being completely honest, lately that’s all I’ve been wearing).
I rounded up some cute loungewear I found that is all under $40 (individual pieces are $20 and under) – all from Target and Amazon. 90% of my loungewear is from Target – so that is why this post includes almost all Target items.
I hope you’re all staying safe!
Tank Top – More affordable option here.
Skirt / More sizes available here & similar more affordable option here.
Wedges / Similar option here & more affordable option here,
Michael Kors Watch – I have had this for almost 6 years now and it still looks amazing.
Similar earrings here – Sugarfix by BaubleBar at Target has so many cute ones that are very affordable!
Name Necklace – The quality of this necklace is amazing, I wear this almost every day. Totally worth the money.
Tahitian black pearl necklace is Robert Wan from Bora Bora.
Heart Sunglasses (they come in many other colors – only $10!)
Tube Top (only $5!!)
Wrap Skirt – More affordable option here.
Tory Burch Sandals – Dupes here and here.
Sunglasses – Dupes here.
Cover Up – Only $16!
Sam Edelman Slide Sandals – $40!
Cover Up Skirt/Wrap – Only $12!!
Hats are Piper Lou Collection
Bride & Bride Tribe Glasses / Bride & Bride’s Babes Tank Tops (various sayings and colors) / Bride to Be Sash (various color options) / Bride Backdrop & Balloon Set
I’m at the age where my friends are starting to get engaged / married and it can be difficult at this age especially if you are in the bridal party to afford everything – travel, bridesmaid dresses, wedding gifts & especially if you are hosting or throwing the bride’s bachelorette party. Myself and my two best friends used Etsy for everything for a Bachelorette party we threw back in September. All of this total was under $100, split three ways it was pretty affordable yet we were still able to make the weekend celebration really special. Below is the itinerary I created for the weekend –
First gift guide of the holiday season! I’m thinking I will also put together a few more “for her” that include more luxury items? Let me know what you guys think!
1. Monogram Mug – These mugs are so cute and they’re under $15! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
2. Nest Pine Candle – Everyone raves about these candles, and they really do smell AMAZING.
3. Plush Slippers – This style of slippers is really in right now. These are from Amazon, have good reviews and are under $25!
4. Styled Collection David Yurman Dupes – These bracelets will probably always be a part of my gift guides, not only do they look like David Yurman but they are great quality and I love mine!
5. Amazon Stackable Rings – I recently ordered these because I saw livingmybeststyle post about them and I was looking for an affordable set of stackable rings that weren’t super pricey, and wouldn’t turn your finger green..And these were a winner! I’ve been wearing them nonstop and they are great so far! Under $25!
6. Monogram Coasters – I love personalized/monogrammed gifts like these, these are beautiful and under $20!
7. Tula Stocking Stuffer – Tula was truly a GAME CHANGER for my skin..And I’m not just saying that. I really did not think it would work out that way, it has worked for so many people I had thought it was too good to be true. But it really has changed my skin and I have used it daily since I bought it! I started by purchasing a starter kit to see if I really liked it before buying the full size products – if your girlfriend/best friend or family member is interested in trying Tula or on the hunt for a new skincare line, this would be a perfect gift!
8. Halo Beauty – Another GAME CHANGER for my hair, skin and nails. I have been taking these for over a year now and I was really shocked at how much it really has helped. I’ve posted more about this on my Instagram stories!
9. Plush Throw – I am such a sucker for fuzzy blankets. Seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world..and you can never have too many right?? This one has thousands of great reviews and comes in various colors!
I hope this was helpful or gave you some ideas on what to buy the ladies in your life! More gift guides to come!