Happy New Year! I can’t believe the holidays are already over. Putting this post together was difficult – being the shopaholic that I am, I had a ton of favorites but I decided to narrow it down to some of the things I have purchased in the past year that really stood out..
- Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings – I didn’t think I would like any other leggings more than my lulu lemon ones, but I literally LIVE in these leggings. Not only are they extremely flattering but are so comfortable and great quality.
- Large Initial Necklace / Also similar here – I saw the Celine necklace on Emily Gemma and so I searched for a dupe and found one on Amazon, shortly after, Love Always came out with a dupe. I wear mine all of the time!!
- Anthropologie Moto Jacket – I probably wear this way too much..but I’m not even mad about it, it was definitely worth the splurge!
- Sol De Janeiro Body Mist – I came across this brand because of Tati Westbrook and now I understand why she raves about this brand…This stuff smells SO good. I also got the body cream and I am officially hooked.
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Dress – I had seen this dress on tons of people and I was so excited to finally buy it. It really is the most flattering dress I own – I also got the long sleeve version too!
- Halo Beauty – I never thought these vitamins would do as much as they have – but I have seen such a difference in my hair and nails. Worth every penny!
- Kristen Ess Shampoo & Conditioner – I found this at Target when I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING but is also sulfate free so it doesn’t strip your hair.
- Gucci Belt Dupe – I purchased this because Natalie Kennedy shared it on Instagram and I was amazed and how great of a dupe this was?! It looks so similar and it’s only $19!
- Lastly..this Janet Gwen Gold & Marble Laptop Case. I have seen a lot of bloggers with this case and no wonder so many people love it – it is so classy looking and great quality. Her designs are stunning.