First gift guide of the holiday season! I’m thinking I will also put together a few more “for her” that include more luxury items? Let me know what you guys think!
1. Monogram Mug – These mugs are so cute and they’re under $15! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
2. Nest Pine Candle – Everyone raves about these candles, and they really do smell AMAZING.
3. Plush Slippers – This style of slippers is really in right now. These are from Amazon, have good reviews and are under $25!
4. Styled Collection David Yurman Dupes – These bracelets will probably always be a part of my gift guides, not only do they look like David Yurman but they are great quality and I love mine!
5. Amazon Stackable Rings – I recently ordered these because I saw livingmybeststyle post about them and I was looking for an affordable set of stackable rings that weren’t super pricey, and wouldn’t turn your finger green..And these were a winner! I’ve been wearing them nonstop and they are great so far! Under $25!
6. Monogram Coasters – I love personalized/monogrammed gifts like these, these are beautiful and under $20!
7. Tula Stocking Stuffer – Tula was truly a GAME CHANGER for my skin..And I’m not just saying that. I really did not think it would work out that way, it has worked for so many people I had thought it was too good to be true. But it really has changed my skin and I have used it daily since I bought it! I started by purchasing a starter kit to see if I really liked it before buying the full size products – if your girlfriend/best friend or family member is interested in trying Tula or on the hunt for a new skincare line, this would be a perfect gift!
8. Halo Beauty – Another GAME CHANGER for my hair, skin and nails. I have been taking these for over a year now and I was really shocked at how much it really has helped. I’ve posted more about this on my Instagram stories!
9. Plush Throw – I am such a sucker for fuzzy blankets. Seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world..and you can never have too many right?? This one has thousands of great reviews and comes in various colors!
I hope this was helpful or gave you some ideas on what to buy the ladies in your life! More gift guides to come!
The Styled Collection Brinkley Cuff / The Styled Collection Georgina Bangle – David Yurman dupes! These were on my list this year.
Fleece Pullover – The fleece pullover everyone seems to love!
Kendra Scott Pendant – This seems to be an accessory staple for a lot of ladies – There are a lot of stone options too!
Ugg Slippers – These also seem to be something that everyone loves – comfortable, durable and water resistant!
BP. Beanie – Looks a lot more expensive than it is! Only $20!
Clarisonic Mia Smart x Kiehl’s Holiday Set – This was also on my list this year – Clarisonic’s can definitely be an investment but this is marked down and comes with product samples sizes! Tati Westbrook talks about this a lot on her channel and she is the reason I want it so badly!
Tarte Tartelette Flirt Palette – The perfect small palette with everyday eye colors.
Living Proof Dry Shampoo Set – I got a sample of this dry shampoo and I love it as much as I love my batiste!
Barbour Jacket / Airpod Bluetooth Headphones / Daniel Wellington Watch Gift Set / Allbirds / Ugg Slippers / Lulu Lemon ABC Pant / Birddog Shorts / Patagonia Vest
Shopping for your man can be difficult especially if you have been together for a few years – you run out of ideas and don’t want to be repetitive! I always look to friends and family for ideas, and I have never done a gift guide “for him” so I thought I’d do one this year for all of my girls out there that need gift ideas! The items I included in this gift guide are all things that the men in my family love / my boyfriend loves and are really “in” right now! They all are a little on the pricier side but they are all great quality and are great if you are looking to buy one big gift.
Finals are finally over and we are officially on winter break! Towards the end of the first semester it can be tough to make time to get Christmas gifts when you’re just trying to finish out finals and get home for the holidays. Not only is it hard to make the time to go Christmas shopping, but when you’re on a college budget you’re super limited to where you can shop. I always really want to splurge on my best friends and my family but sometimes it’s just not realistic! So that’s why I made this gift guide – all of these gifts are under $20 and all from Target! (aka my second home) I have some of these things and love them. Target has some insane beauty set deals during the holidays.
Face Mask set – I love these face masks. This pack is such a good deal because they’re usually $2-$3 each. In this pack you get six for only $10!
Marble iPhone Case – I hope the marble trend never ends – this case is only $18 compared to other marble cases that are super expensive. You can seriously find a dupe of anything at Target.
Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt Bath & Body Set – I’m obsessed with Dr.Teals bath products – they make your entire bathroom smell so good and it’s so relaxing. This gift set is the perfect size to try for only $5.
Slipper Socks – I recently just bought these and I have lived in them the past few days. They are so comfortable and they have grips on the bottom too – only $10.
Marble Gift Box – Okay I am seriously obsessed with this gift box – it’s the perfect gift box for your bff and it’s only $5!
Moccasin Slippers – These slippers look just like the Ugg slippers and they are only $16.
Monogrammed Mug – I use my “A” mug all of the time, I love using it in photos, and it’s only $5.
Plaid Throw Blanket – Only $14 and so cozy!
Snuggly Sweater Candle – A lot of cheaper candles burn in a way that the wax doesn’t melt all the way and it becomes a waste – this brand burns straight down and smells AMAZING.
- Pretty Things Jewelry Dish – $12
- BP Stone Stud Earrings – $10
- BP Twist Bangle – A David Yurman look alike for only $12
- Polka Dotted Monogram Mug – $12
- 3-Pack Butter Crew Socks
- Kate Spade Thermal Mug – $18
- Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Nail Polish Set – $17
- Voluspa Petite Decorative Tin Candle – $8
- Philosophy Sweet Treats Body Set – $20
As college students we don’t ever have a lot of money to splurge on gifts for our BFF’S – although we want to and we know they deserve it! These 9 items are super cheap and under $20!