Yumi Kim Robes / Tory Burch Sandals / Quay Sunglasses
Dress is from Pink Lily Boutique / Tote
Tote / My jumpsuit is the brand Staccato from Dry Goods USA – I’ve linked the romper version on their site here!
Skirt / Cami / Similar wedge here and here
Shirt / Skirt – Similar ones here / Earrings
Bora Bora is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been – it is all still so surreal. We had the most amazing trip, none of us wanted to leave! The St Regis Bora Bora had spectacular service and the most beautiul view from our villa. Every day I woke up feeling so lucky and grateful to be somewhere so beautiful. You could see the mountain through our bedroom doors from our bed.
As for activites – we did a full day of jet skiing and fourwheeling, as well as snorkeling and swimming with sting rays and sharks. It was truly the most amazing experience.
I did a ton of shopping for this trip – mostly at Dry Goods, they have SO many cute spring and summer items right now!
To see more of our trip, check out our GoPro video:
I am going to Bora Bora in two weeks – and I have spent tons of time trying to find affordable spring break pieces that won’t completely break the bank. I, of course, am drawn to all things expensive..so this was tough. Some of these pieces are much more affordable than others – but I figured I’d share some of my favorites that I’ve found while shopping for Bora Bora!
1 – Pompom Straw Clutch
2 – Red Dress Boutique Two Piece Set
3 – Target Espadrille Wedges
4 – Tropical Leaf One Piece
5 – Layered Disc Charm Necklace
6 – Striped Cami High Waisted Bikini
7 – BaubleBar Tassel Earrings
8 – Pink Lily Boutique Romper
Valentine’s Day is a holiday that really can be different for everyone – single or taken, some love to go all out and for some, it is just another day. So instead of doing a gift guide for him and her, I decided to put together a few things that I love/have had my eye on in case you plan on treating yourself this Valentine’s Day – honestly you probably deserve it 🙂 And it’s always good to treat ourselves every once and a while (I do WAY too often.)
1- Quay x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses: My friend Mikaela included these in the bridesmaid boxes she gave us and I am OBSESSED. I wear them more than my Ray Bans now!
2 – Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume: When my Aunt & I were out to dinner, our waitress had on this perfume that smelled so good – so we asked what she was wearing and it was this. Definitely my new favorite scent.
3 – Pink & Blush Elizabeth Stone Ring: I’ve had my eye on a few stackable stone rings for a while now and this one is one of them – and it’s currently on sale for $47!
4 – Chiffon Floral Wrap: I have wanted a floral silky robe for a while and this one caught my eye.
5 – Slip Silk Pillowcase: This was one of my Christmas presents from Davis – I had seen a lot of bloggers/youtubers recommend this because it is so good for your skin and your hair. They are definitely on the pricier side but they are so soft and feel so good on your skin – it’s supposed to be good for anti-aging too?!
6 – T3 1.25 Inch Curling Iron: I have the T3 Trio which has the interchangeable wands, if I’m being honest I do not know how to correctly use ones with a clamp. But I want to learn because I love how the curls come out! A lot of people rave about this one, and it is more affordable than the other T3 options. If you’re looking for a new curling iron I highly recommend this brand!
I hope this post inspires you to treat yourself!
Happy New Year! I can’t believe the holidays are already over. Putting this post together was difficult – being the shopaholic that I am, I had a ton of favorites but I decided to narrow it down to some of the things I have purchased in the past year that really stood out..
- Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings – I didn’t think I would like any other leggings more than my lulu lemon ones, but I literally LIVE in these leggings. Not only are they extremely flattering but are so comfortable and great quality.
- Large Initial Necklace / Also similar here – I saw the Celine necklace on Emily Gemma and so I searched for a dupe and found one on Amazon, shortly after, Love Always came out with a dupe. I wear mine all of the time!!
- Anthropologie Moto Jacket – I probably wear this way too much..but I’m not even mad about it, it was definitely worth the splurge!
- Sol De Janeiro Body Mist – I came across this brand because of Tati Westbrook and now I understand why she raves about this brand…This stuff smells SO good. I also got the body cream and I am officially hooked.
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Dress – I had seen this dress on tons of people and I was so excited to finally buy it. It really is the most flattering dress I own – I also got the long sleeve version too!
- Halo Beauty – I never thought these vitamins would do as much as they have – but I have seen such a difference in my hair and nails. Worth every penny!
- Kristen Ess Shampoo & Conditioner – I found this at Target when I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING but is also sulfate free so it doesn’t strip your hair.
- Gucci Belt Dupe – I purchased this because Natalie Kennedy shared it on Instagram and I was amazed and how great of a dupe this was?! It looks so similar and it’s only $19!
- Lastly..this Janet Gwen Gold & Marble Laptop Case. I have seen a lot of bloggers with this case and no wonder so many people love it – it is so classy looking and great quality. Her designs are stunning.
The Styled Collection Brinkley Cuff / The Styled Collection Georgina Bangle – David Yurman dupes! These were on my list this year.
Fleece Pullover – The fleece pullover everyone seems to love!
Kendra Scott Pendant – This seems to be an accessory staple for a lot of ladies – There are a lot of stone options too!
Ugg Slippers – These also seem to be something that everyone loves – comfortable, durable and water resistant!
BP. Beanie – Looks a lot more expensive than it is! Only $20!
Clarisonic Mia Smart x Kiehl’s Holiday Set – This was also on my list this year – Clarisonic’s can definitely be an investment but this is marked down and comes with product samples sizes! Tati Westbrook talks about this a lot on her channel and she is the reason I want it so badly!
Tarte Tartelette Flirt Palette – The perfect small palette with everyday eye colors.
Living Proof Dry Shampoo Set – I got a sample of this dry shampoo and I love it as much as I love my batiste!
Barbour Jacket / Airpod Bluetooth Headphones / Daniel Wellington Watch Gift Set / Allbirds / Ugg Slippers / Lulu Lemon ABC Pant / Birddog Shorts / Patagonia Vest
Shopping for your man can be difficult especially if you have been together for a few years – you run out of ideas and don’t want to be repetitive! I always look to friends and family for ideas, and I have never done a gift guide “for him” so I thought I’d do one this year for all of my girls out there that need gift ideas! The items I included in this gift guide are all things that the men in my family love / my boyfriend loves and are really “in” right now! They all are a little on the pricier side but they are all great quality and are great if you are looking to buy one big gift.