First gift guide of the holiday season! I’m thinking I will also put together a few more “for her” that include more luxury items? Let me know what you guys think!
1. Monogram Mug – These mugs are so cute and they’re under $15! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
2. Nest Pine Candle – Everyone raves about these candles, and they really do smell AMAZING.
3. Plush Slippers – This style of slippers is really in right now. These are from Amazon, have good reviews and are under $25!
4. Styled Collection David Yurman Dupes – These bracelets will probably always be a part of my gift guides, not only do they look like David Yurman but they are great quality and I love mine!
5. Amazon Stackable Rings – I recently ordered these because I saw livingmybeststyle post about them and I was looking for an affordable set of stackable rings that weren’t super pricey, and wouldn’t turn your finger green..And these were a winner! I’ve been wearing them nonstop and they are great so far! Under $25!
6. Monogram Coasters – I love personalized/monogrammed gifts like these, these are beautiful and under $20!
7. Tula Stocking Stuffer – Tula was truly a GAME CHANGER for my skin..And I’m not just saying that. I really did not think it would work out that way, it has worked for so many people I had thought it was too good to be true. But it really has changed my skin and I have used it daily since I bought it! I started by purchasing a starter kit to see if I really liked it before buying the full size products – if your girlfriend/best friend or family member is interested in trying Tula or on the hunt for a new skincare line, this would be a perfect gift!
8. Halo Beauty – Another GAME CHANGER for my hair, skin and nails. I have been taking these for over a year now and I was really shocked at how much it really has helped. I’ve posted more about this on my Instagram stories!
9. Plush Throw – I am such a sucker for fuzzy blankets. Seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world..and you can never have too many right?? This one has thousands of great reviews and comes in various colors!
I hope this was helpful or gave you some ideas on what to buy the ladies in your life! More gift guides to come!
Happy Saturday! It’s getting colder here in Illinois, and even though I’m definitely not ready for cold weather – I definitely am ready to dig into my fall wardrobe. I’ve rounded up a few items that I’ve had my eye on for a little while – these items are definitely more of a splurge, that’s why I called it a “wish list.”
- Goodnight Macaroon Over The Knee Boots – I’ve had my eye on these for so so long, but I just haven’t wanted to spend the money on them (even though everyone seems to love them!)
- Rachel Parcell Ruffle Neck Lace Top – I am obsessed with Rachel Parcell’s entire fall collection – I easily could have put all of the items on this wish list, but I decided to just pull my two favorites. I love lace and I am obsessed with the neckline detail of this top.
- Tory Burch Stud Earrings – I got a pair of Tory Burch studs for my birthday YEARS ago, and they just now are starting to fall apart, I wore them almost everyday. These ones are very similar and they go with almost everything and are super simple.
- Le Specs Air Heart Sunglasses – I saw these on Rachel Parcell and have been obsessed ever since!
- BB Dakota Sweater Dress – I love a good sweater dress..this one would be super cute with black OTK boots.
- Goodnight Macaroon Tweed Mini Skirt – This skirt is giving me all of the Blair Waldorf vibes..and I am such a sucker for tweed.
- Rachel Parcell Leopard Print Puffer – I’ve had my eye on this since her fall collection launched, and I’m also obsessed with the leopard print trend still happening.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post – and there are a few make up, hair and body products that I’ve recently started loving and really wanted to share with you guys. Some are definitely more affordable than others, but I’ve come to realize some things for your skin and hair are really worth splurging on..and maybe sometimes perfume!?
- No7 Pore Minimizing Primer – I have oily skin, that is also sensitive and acne prone. So I usually use oil free products for my face. This one works for all skin types and is really great for smoothing out your pores before applying foundation.
- Maybelline Baddest Beige Lipstick – A few of my favorite bloggers raved about this lipstick. I was never really one to wear lipstick but this is a perfect nude/pink that goes with practically anything! I keep it on me every day!
- Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist – This made me nervous because I have oily skin, so the word “hydrating” in any product makes me nervous to use it. But not only have I heard so many good things about it, I also know how good hyleronic acid is for your skin. I’ve started using this to set my make-up and I really really love it!
- Vita Liberata Body Blur – This is a little on the pricey side (I got this in a goodie bag.) I was honestly hoping that I wouldn’t like it so I wouldn’t buy it again..but, I have used this multiple times now on my legs when I’m either going out on the weekends or going to events, it is SO GOOD. I use it even when I have fake tanner on to give my legs that extra glow/”airbrushed” look. It surprisingly doesn’t transfer onto my clothes or anything either – I’m impressed!
- Loving Tan 2hr Express – I have heard bloggers and some of my friends rave about this self tanner for a while now, and I was itching to try a new one so I picked it up at Ulta last week. It is so good. It definitely still has that “fake tanner” smell, but that doesn’t really ever bother me. It looks a lot more natural than some of the other self tanners I’ve tried, and when it fades, it doesn’t come off too patchy or weird.
- Method Pure Peace Body Wash – I picked this up solely because I was running out of my Sol De Janeiro cream wash and I needed another body wash. As much as I love my Sol De Janeiro one (literally smells like vacation in a bottle), I can’t justify spending $25 on a body wash over and over again. This one caught my eye at Target (where else would I be) and I fell in love with the peony scent. Not only is it cruelty free and all of the things, but the smell ACTUALLY sticks around for even when you’re out of the shower! And, it’s under $8.
- Briogeo Shampoo/Conditioner – I had my eye on this stuff for a while before I actually purchased it. I’ve really been working towards getting my hair healthier and wanted to use more natural products (especially because I do curl it a lot.) I bought this because Tati Westbrook swears by their products – so immediately I was sold. It is a bit pricier than other shampoos, but I only wash my hair once a week, so my shampoo and conditioners usually last me quite a while. Plus, there are no sulfates or any nasty ingredients that are stripping my hair. Definitely worth the money.
- Kristen Ess Texture Spray – One of the things I’ve always hated about my hair was how flat it was, it really does lack volume. Now, not so much, thanks to Halo Beauty (which I’ve shared multiple times before) and this product. I spray this once I’m done curling/styling my hair and it gives it more texture and volume – plus it smells AMAZING.
- Philosophy Warm Cashmere Perfume – I got this in the smaller bottle just to try it (I’m also obsessed with Pink Sugar and this smells similar) and I looove it so much. I love sweet, sugary smells!
1 – Striped Off The Shoulder Two Piece Set (Under $20 and has good reviews!)
2 – Blue & White Striped Romper (Amazon find!)
3 – Red Tassle Earrings
4 – Crop Top & Paperbag Tie Waist Shorts
5 – Red & White Sandals
6 – Red & White Tie Waist Dress (I have this in yellow and I really love it! It’s really flattering and also good quality for its price!)
Fourth of July is definitely one of my favorite holidays – I love spending the day on the lake with my family in Maine. I always love to dress up for the fourth, but I also don’t want to spend too much on something I may only wear for that day – so I wanted to put a post together of things that were not only affordable, but also are pieces that you can definitely wear on any other day!
Bodycon Tank Dress (20% off right now!) – Cheaper option here
White Denim Jacket – Cheaper option here and here
Leopard Platform Sneakers – Cheaper option here
David Yurman Bracelet / David Yurman Dupe Chain Bracelet
I really was not a fan of wearing sneakers with dresses, up until now! This outfit was so comfy and easy, but still cute. One of my current obsessions right now is leopard print.. I definitely stepped outside of my comfort zone getting these sneakers – they were a little much at first but I really love them! This dress is also something I’ve been living in lately – the weather has been so weird, (not warm enough to completely pull out my summer wardrobe) so I’ve just been paring it with different jackets. I linked a very similar dress I found on amazon that has great reviews that is almost half the price!
Faux Tortoiseshell Hoops / Crossbody Bag / Red Dress Boutique Denim Jacket / Amazon Dress / Target Wedges
Tortiseshell Hoops / Leith Dress / Chloe Crossbody / Vince Denim Jacket / Treasure & Bond Wedges
There are so many great dupes to so many designer items these days, it makes it really easy to keep up with the trends without breaking the bank – and I am all about a good bargain. A lot of people have raved about this amazon dress (it is a best seller) – and it is so similar to the Leith one I own.