First gift guide of the holiday season! I’m thinking I will also put together a few more “for her” that include more luxury items? Let me know what you guys think!
1. Monogram Mug – These mugs are so cute and they’re under $15! Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
2. Nest Pine Candle – Everyone raves about these candles, and they really do smell AMAZING.
3. Plush Slippers – This style of slippers is really in right now. These are from Amazon, have good reviews and are under $25!
4. Styled Collection David Yurman Dupes – These bracelets will probably always be a part of my gift guides, not only do they look like David Yurman but they are great quality and I love mine!
5. Amazon Stackable Rings – I recently ordered these because I saw livingmybeststyle post about them and I was looking for an affordable set of stackable rings that weren’t super pricey, and wouldn’t turn your finger green..And these were a winner! I’ve been wearing them nonstop and they are great so far! Under $25!
6. Monogram Coasters – I love personalized/monogrammed gifts like these, these are beautiful and under $20!
7. Tula Stocking Stuffer – Tula was truly a GAME CHANGER for my skin..And I’m not just saying that. I really did not think it would work out that way, it has worked for so many people I had thought it was too good to be true. But it really has changed my skin and I have used it daily since I bought it! I started by purchasing a starter kit to see if I really liked it before buying the full size products – if your girlfriend/best friend or family member is interested in trying Tula or on the hunt for a new skincare line, this would be a perfect gift!
8. Halo Beauty – Another GAME CHANGER for my hair, skin and nails. I have been taking these for over a year now and I was really shocked at how much it really has helped. I’ve posted more about this on my Instagram stories!
9. Plush Throw – I am such a sucker for fuzzy blankets. Seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world..and you can never have too many right?? This one has thousands of great reviews and comes in various colors!
I hope this was helpful or gave you some ideas on what to buy the ladies in your life! More gift guides to come!
Valentine’s Day is a holiday that really can be different for everyone – single or taken, some love to go all out and for some, it is just another day. So instead of doing a gift guide for him and her, I decided to put together a few things that I love/have had my eye on in case you plan on treating yourself this Valentine’s Day – honestly you probably deserve it 🙂 And it’s always good to treat ourselves every once and a while (I do WAY too often.)
1- Quay x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses: My friend Mikaela included these in the bridesmaid boxes she gave us and I am OBSESSED. I wear them more than my Ray Bans now!
2 – Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume: When my Aunt & I were out to dinner, our waitress had on this perfume that smelled so good – so we asked what she was wearing and it was this. Definitely my new favorite scent.
3 – Pink & Blush Elizabeth Stone Ring: I’ve had my eye on a few stackable stone rings for a while now and this one is one of them – and it’s currently on sale for $47!
4 – Chiffon Floral Wrap: I have wanted a floral silky robe for a while and this one caught my eye.
5 – Slip Silk Pillowcase: This was one of my Christmas presents from Davis – I had seen a lot of bloggers/youtubers recommend this because it is so good for your skin and your hair. They are definitely on the pricier side but they are so soft and feel so good on your skin – it’s supposed to be good for anti-aging too?!
6 – T3 1.25 Inch Curling Iron: I have the T3 Trio which has the interchangeable wands, if I’m being honest I do not know how to correctly use ones with a clamp. But I want to learn because I love how the curls come out! A lot of people rave about this one, and it is more affordable than the other T3 options. If you’re looking for a new curling iron I highly recommend this brand!
I hope this post inspires you to treat yourself!
Happy New Year! I can’t believe the holidays are already over. Putting this post together was difficult – being the shopaholic that I am, I had a ton of favorites but I decided to narrow it down to some of the things I have purchased in the past year that really stood out..
- Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings – I didn’t think I would like any other leggings more than my lulu lemon ones, but I literally LIVE in these leggings. Not only are they extremely flattering but are so comfortable and great quality.
- Large Initial Necklace / Also similar here – I saw the Celine necklace on Emily Gemma and so I searched for a dupe and found one on Amazon, shortly after, Love Always came out with a dupe. I wear mine all of the time!!
- Anthropologie Moto Jacket – I probably wear this way too much..but I’m not even mad about it, it was definitely worth the splurge!
- Sol De Janeiro Body Mist – I came across this brand because of Tati Westbrook and now I understand why she raves about this brand…This stuff smells SO good. I also got the body cream and I am officially hooked.
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Dress – I had seen this dress on tons of people and I was so excited to finally buy it. It really is the most flattering dress I own – I also got the long sleeve version too!
- Halo Beauty – I never thought these vitamins would do as much as they have – but I have seen such a difference in my hair and nails. Worth every penny!
- Kristen Ess Shampoo & Conditioner – I found this at Target when I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING but is also sulfate free so it doesn’t strip your hair.
- Gucci Belt Dupe – I purchased this because Natalie Kennedy shared it on Instagram and I was amazed and how great of a dupe this was?! It looks so similar and it’s only $19!
- Lastly..this Janet Gwen Gold & Marble Laptop Case. I have seen a lot of bloggers with this case and no wonder so many people love it – it is so classy looking and great quality. Her designs are stunning.
The Styled Collection Brinkley Cuff / The Styled Collection Georgina Bangle – David Yurman dupes! These were on my list this year.
Fleece Pullover – The fleece pullover everyone seems to love!
Kendra Scott Pendant – This seems to be an accessory staple for a lot of ladies – There are a lot of stone options too!
Ugg Slippers – These also seem to be something that everyone loves – comfortable, durable and water resistant!
BP. Beanie – Looks a lot more expensive than it is! Only $20!
Clarisonic Mia Smart x Kiehl’s Holiday Set – This was also on my list this year – Clarisonic’s can definitely be an investment but this is marked down and comes with product samples sizes! Tati Westbrook talks about this a lot on her channel and she is the reason I want it so badly!
Tarte Tartelette Flirt Palette – The perfect small palette with everyday eye colors.
Living Proof Dry Shampoo Set – I got a sample of this dry shampoo and I love it as much as I love my batiste!
Dress / Wedges / Necklace
Yesterday I spent the day in Chicago at the Merchandise Mart with a co-worker returning some fabric samples and picking up some tile samples. This was surprisingly only my third or fourth time in the Mart and I forgot how stunning the showrooms are. I could spend all day there! After the Mart, we went to The Hampton Social and it was my first time there – seriously so cute! I have seen a ton of photos taken there so of course, we had to go!
I mainly wanted to do this blog post because I finally got my hands on this dress that I have been eyeing FOREVER! It is so flattering and I have seen it on so many people styled so many different ways. It is a little on the pricier side but I am so glad I finally got it. It is so comfortable and so easy to dress up or down! I love that you can wear it now but you are also able to style it in the Winter, Spring, and Fall! It is the perfect little black dress, and I will definitely be getting it in other colors!
Free People Thermal Top / Booties / Jeans / Monogram Necklace
This thermal top from Free People is one of the COMFIEST tops I have ever owned. It definitely runs big – so I would size down (I probably should have.) It also looks cute with a lace bralette underneath! There are so many ways you can style this. Considering it is still cold and not feeling like Spring at all in Illinois, I am still pairing it with booties. I got these booties at Target for $9 (not even kidding) on clearance – they don’t have them anymore, but they are very similar to ones I’ve found on Nordstrom. Something about these are SO flattering – they make your legs look longer! They’re super comfy and easy to walk in too. Honestly all Target shoes go on major clearance at the end of each season, so instead of paying full price for a lot of their shoes I wait until they go on clearance!
I’ve been so inconsistent with blogging lately – I’ve really been trying to enjoy my spring semester of senior year, I have less than a month left until graduation. It’s starting to really hit me that I’m about to join the big-girl world (scary.) But I’m hoping to write more blog posts on my college experience too!