Happy New Year! I can’t believe the holidays are already over. Putting this post together was difficult – being the shopaholic that I am, I had a ton of favorites but I decided to narrow it down to some of the things I have purchased in the past year that really stood out..
- Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings – I didn’t think I would like any other leggings more than my lulu lemon ones, but I literally LIVE in these leggings. Not only are they extremely flattering but are so comfortable and great quality.
- Large Initial Necklace / Also similar here – I saw the Celine necklace on Emily Gemma and so I searched for a dupe and found one on Amazon, shortly after, Love Always came out with a dupe. I wear mine all of the time!!
- Anthropologie Moto Jacket – I probably wear this way too much..but I’m not even mad about it, it was definitely worth the splurge!
- Sol De Janeiro Body Mist – I came across this brand because of Tati Westbrook and now I understand why she raves about this brand…This stuff smells SO good. I also got the body cream and I am officially hooked.
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Dress – I had seen this dress on tons of people and I was so excited to finally buy it. It really is the most flattering dress I own – I also got the long sleeve version too!
- Halo Beauty – I never thought these vitamins would do as much as they have – but I have seen such a difference in my hair and nails. Worth every penny!
- Kristen Ess Shampoo & Conditioner – I found this at Target when I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING but is also sulfate free so it doesn’t strip your hair.
- Gucci Belt Dupe – I purchased this because Natalie Kennedy shared it on Instagram and I was amazed and how great of a dupe this was?! It looks so similar and it’s only $19!
- Lastly..this Janet Gwen Gold & Marble Laptop Case. I have seen a lot of bloggers with this case and no wonder so many people love it – it is so classy looking and great quality. Her designs are stunning.
The Styled Collection Brinkley Cuff / The Styled Collection Georgina Bangle – David Yurman dupes! These were on my list this year.
Fleece Pullover – The fleece pullover everyone seems to love!
Kendra Scott Pendant – This seems to be an accessory staple for a lot of ladies – There are a lot of stone options too!
Ugg Slippers – These also seem to be something that everyone loves – comfortable, durable and water resistant!
BP. Beanie – Looks a lot more expensive than it is! Only $20!
Clarisonic Mia Smart x Kiehl’s Holiday Set – This was also on my list this year – Clarisonic’s can definitely be an investment but this is marked down and comes with product samples sizes! Tati Westbrook talks about this a lot on her channel and she is the reason I want it so badly!
Tarte Tartelette Flirt Palette – The perfect small palette with everyday eye colors.
Living Proof Dry Shampoo Set – I got a sample of this dry shampoo and I love it as much as I love my batiste!
Dress / Wedges / Necklace
Yesterday I spent the day in Chicago at the Merchandise Mart with a co-worker returning some fabric samples and picking up some tile samples. This was surprisingly only my third or fourth time in the Mart and I forgot how stunning the showrooms are. I could spend all day there! After the Mart, we went to The Hampton Social and it was my first time there – seriously so cute! I have seen a ton of photos taken there so of course, we had to go!
I mainly wanted to do this blog post because I finally got my hands on this dress that I have been eyeing FOREVER! It is so flattering and I have seen it on so many people styled so many different ways. It is a little on the pricier side but I am so glad I finally got it. It is so comfortable and so easy to dress up or down! I love that you can wear it now but you are also able to style it in the Winter, Spring, and Fall! It is the perfect little black dress, and I will definitely be getting it in other colors!
Free People Thermal Top / Booties / Jeans / Monogram Necklace
This thermal top from Free People is one of the COMFIEST tops I have ever owned. It definitely runs big – so I would size down (I probably should have.) It also looks cute with a lace bralette underneath! There are so many ways you can style this. Considering it is still cold and not feeling like Spring at all in Illinois, I am still pairing it with booties. I got these booties at Target for $9 (not even kidding) on clearance – they don’t have them anymore, but they are very similar to ones I’ve found on Nordstrom. Something about these are SO flattering – they make your legs look longer! They’re super comfy and easy to walk in too. Honestly all Target shoes go on major clearance at the end of each season, so instead of paying full price for a lot of their shoes I wait until they go on clearance!
I’ve been so inconsistent with blogging lately – I’ve really been trying to enjoy my spring semester of senior year, I have less than a month left until graduation. It’s starting to really hit me that I’m about to join the big-girl world (scary.) But I’m hoping to write more blog posts on my college experience too!
Jacket / Jeans / Boots / Louis Vuitton Neverfull
The weather is slowly but surely starting to get warmer, and now that it is officially spring break my roommate and I were able to take some photos! I had wanted these Sam Edelman boots for so long – and I stumbled upon them at Nordstrom Rack the other day on sale for $45! I was seriously shocked that they were marked down that low – so I of course had to get them. This scarf is from J Crew, I got it a few years ago but it is still one of my favorites for the fall and spring. As I’m writing this I realized that it snowed last night…maybe Spring isn’t here yet. Luckily I am Mexico bound in 3 days!
Cardigan / Jeans / Tory Burch Flip Flops
This is by far one of my favorite pieces of clothing I own – it is the comfiest cashmere cardigan that you can wear in any season. Along with my favorite white jeans that are so worth every penny! I usually don’t wear white on white, but with a pop of pink I love this combo!