The Nordstrom anniversary sale is available to everyone in less than an hour so I decided to share last minute some of my favorite items that were marked down to great prices! Of course on my college budget I will not be purchasing all of these items (you’re welcome Mom 😉 ) but I figured those of you who plan to shop the sale may benefit from seeing some of my favorites that are great deals! Items sell out FAST so if you fall in love with something, snag it and check out super quick!
- Off the shoulder bell sleeved romper – Only $35!! Seriously the most adorable romper!
- Tory Burch Adeline Boot – Marked down from $498 to $299!
- Vince Camuto Off the Shoulder Dress
- Voluspa Candles – I am seriously OBSESSED with Voluspa candles, and candles in general. They sell these locally @ Valentina in Lake Forest, but 3 of them for only $29.50 is the best deal. They are usually $20 each!
- Tory Burch Wallet
- Mario Bedescu Collection – I swear by all three of these products. The drying lotion gets rid of acne WITHIN A NIGHT, and the facial spray with aloe & rosewater makes your face feel so refreshed and can also act as a setting spray (I also use it before bed.)
- Zella Leggings
- BP Booties
- Articles of Society ripped skinnies – Only $42!!
Just left Chicago’s -4 degree weather and I’m back in Maine where it is high 30’s! It feels so warm here. I have almost a full month off until classes start back up again, which made it super hard but I tried to pack as light as possible..But of course I wanted every pair of boots..
This blanket scarf is everything – so cozy and so many ways to style it. I also literally live in my hunter boots this time of year, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- Pretty Things Jewelry Dish – $12
- BP Stone Stud Earrings – $10
- BP Twist Bangle – A David Yurman look alike for only $12
- Polka Dotted Monogram Mug – $12
- 3-Pack Butter Crew Socks
- Kate Spade Thermal Mug – $18
- Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Nail Polish Set – $17
- Voluspa Petite Decorative Tin Candle – $8
- Philosophy Sweet Treats Body Set – $20
As college students we don’t ever have a lot of money to splurge on gifts for our BFF’S – although we want to and we know they deserve it! These 9 items are super cheap and under $20!
- Cream White Side Slit Crewneck Red Plaid Sweater – How ADORABLE would this be with leggings and Tory Burch riding boots?! On sale for $42.50 for 9 more hours!
- ‘Tyra’ Lilac Lace Sleeveless Shift Dress – One of my favorite bloggers Caitlin wore this and I’ve had my eye on it since! Also on sale 🙂
- Bonnie Classic Cardigan – As you can tell, i’m definitely craving fall weather..How cozy does this cardigan look?!
- Love Always Monogram Necklace
- David Yurman Cable Classic Bracelet with Gold
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant – Maroon Jade – I already have an Elisa Pendant in Iridescent Drusy but I want to buy another stone so I can wear them together!
- Bare Minerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti – Aging Concealer
- INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
- Artis Fluent Oval 8 Brush
Lately I’ve come across some of the cutest boutiques and new brands that I am just OBSESSED with. I’ve seen a lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wearing these brands and trying out these products, so of course they’re on my wish list as of right now 🙂 I go back to school on the 23rd of this month, so I am just craving some new dresses for formals, clothes and shoes for fall, and new beauty products to try – but I’m trying to get better on my spending, hence why it is called a “wish list!” I recently watched Emily Gemma’s Make Up Routine Video and wanted to try some new make up products!